Sunday, August 2, 2009

Bye Bye Brulets :(

Valerie and her husband Jason moved to Raleigh this past weekend because Jason is going into seminary. While I'm so proud of them making that decision and I'm excited for them, I will miss them so much! It makes me feel better to know that God has planned this for their family, and He is going to bless them in ways beyond what we could ever imagine. So a couple weeks ago, we had a party to celebrate Valerie's birthday and what the Brulets mean to us. We went to Valerie's favorite Mexican restaurant, Margarita's.

Then we went back to the Broussards' house for a movie. But this was no ordinary movie, my friend. This was the coolest movie experience ever. We used a laptop, projector, and huge speaker and watched the movie in the backyard! I can't take credit cause it was Laura's idea - she comes up with some fun stuff! We had movie theater popcorn, drinks, lawn chairs, and blankets. Before we watched the movie, we showed Jason and Valerie a powerpoint we had made, which had pictures and what we will miss about them.

We also had some birthday cake for Valerie. It was so much fun getting together with friends and doing something different. We will miss you, Brulets!

1 comment:

  1. I just caught up on your blog!! Keep updating, I love knowing what's going on in your life. And that movie idea is sooo cool! I will definitely remember that for future gatherings!

    ReplyDelete

Followers