Friday, December 18, 2009

Christmas Break plans

Well hi, there, Mr. Bloggy. I've missed you. I honestly don't know why I haven't updated in such a long time. Maybe I haven't had the time, maybe my life hasn't been that interesting, maybe I haven't had the mental energy to come up with something. Whatever the case may be, I'm out for Christmas vacay and loving it already!! For my little break, I have a few things I want to get done or catch up on:
  • clean my car thoroughly so it doesn't "smell" like Mom says it does. whatev.
  • finish shopping/wrapping presents, of course
  • maybe tackle the Christmas cookie adventure?
  • laundry (does it ever end?!)
  • read (I checked out 7 books from the library today - we'll see if I get to all of them by January 4)
Also, I'll be going up to Charlotte for a day or two to see the extended fam, babysitting my niece (as much as humanly possible), and singing at the Christmas Eve service at my church.

What little projects/goals/activities do you have planned for the next week or two?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers