Friday, October 23, 2009

Daniel Fast Day 7

Today's menu was pretty much leftovers, things I've had earlier in the week. I did get to have some natural corn tortilla chips with organic salsa. That was pretty tasty! My blood sugar has been hovering kinda low, so it's been hard. When it's low, that's when I get really hungry, almost ravenous. and it's hard to stay with the fast, but I've done it. It's also very hard to stay with it if I'm not prepared ahead of time. I have to be ready to face the temptations by already having my meals planned. This can also be applied in the spiritual realm. I have to be ready for daily temptations to sin, and plan my response ahead of time. I prepare myself to battle temptation by being in God's word and spending time with Him every day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers