Sunday, October 11, 2009

5 People You Should Know

I just got home a couple days ago from Catalyst 2009 and yet again, it was AMAZING. I'm still kinda emotionally and mentally drained from all the incredible speakers and musicians we heard, and especially from all that God is saying to me. I decided to share with you 5 people you should know, and coincidentally, they were all at the conference!


Tripp Crosby - HUH-larious

Aaron Keyes - incredible worship leader, focuses more on leading people than singing

Chrystina Fincher - used to get on my nerves, but now I kinda like the way she punches and chews gum while singing

Matt Chandler - pastor at Village Church, funny, but lays it down!

Kari Jobe - crazy amazing voice, the ORIGINAL singer of Revelation Song, not those silly PhillipsCraigDean people




1 comment:

  1. I'm a Chrystina Fincher fan! (Though I haven't seen her in concert and the gum chewing & punching might be kinda annoying.)

    ReplyDelete

Followers